Friday, April 04, 2008

Rural Cambodia



After several failed attempts to try to get to rural Cambodia without spending days and days at getting there I decided just to head back to Phnom Phen. I was hoping to be there on Friday for this apparently crazy Ex-Pat party that happened the first friday of every month. So tonight I should be meeting up with Emma and seeing how crazy this party is. However, I did pass through rural Cambodia on my trip between so I tried to capture it as best I could.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VELLY INTELESTINK!!!!! Thoroughly enjoyed your pictures and comments. Greatly respect your sense of adventure!! I like the title, especially if it means something to you. My Mom had one, similar,"To each his own",...translated be your own self. So,...your title strikes a cord with me. Gettin' pumped for pictures of the Med!! Make a good list of body surfin' spots,...may have to use 'em some day. Best Regards, Frank

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Buddy,
Keep the title. Don't question the path that has already brought you so much joy. Miss you tons....but travel, experience, and take pictures. I think you should seriously think about writing a book/photo. Quite the story. - megs O.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at all the pictures from way back on your blog. You really have had some amazing times. Keep it up. I love following your adventures. Stay safe and healthy. Love, Mom

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home