Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hola de Buenos Aires


I am here, crazy no. The flight went well. The Chief Flight Attendant, who must have previously been a 1-900 operator, lulled us all to sleep with descriptions of safety procedures, video choices, and the dinner selection. I did sleep quite a bit. Got through customs, into town, and into a hostel with little problem. This city is enormous. I can´t believe it ... I think I read about 13 million in the greater area. A little daunting. Have met some fellow hostel goers and have tentative dinner plans. The agenda for the next couple of days is to find a school, a homestay, and a phone. Doesn´t sound too vacation-esque yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cuz. Glad to hear you arrived safely after a fun final night in NYC. Can't wait to hear more and see some photos...

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dulche de leche - don't forget to order it, with crepes preferably. xo

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad you made it....can't wait to see some pics.....my latest favorite quote seems fitting for you....I am a part of all that I have met. - Tennyson

dawn

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home