Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hasta Seattle


I am outta there! The last week was pretty hectic between getting most things organized before I left and trying to visit everyone. My brother Joel flew down last Sunday as a surprise and stayed for a few days. What a sibling. We took the town by storm, but I don't think the town noticed too much ... we were pretty low key. It was great to connect with everyone and will miss everyone terribly. Thanks for making life back in Seattle such a blast. I will post pictures when able. I landed in DC last night to catch some phenomenal downpours today. I spent all day veggin on Luke's couch recovering from the previous week. Reese is heading up from Norfolk tomorrow and it sounds like the local work crowd is in need of a happy hour tomorrow. Watch out DC, here we come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot picture of the high school friends!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home