Monday, November 20, 2006

DC/ NYC


I decided to do a little of an East Coast tour. I spent last weekend in DC with some friends. It was great to see everyone. Skipped most of the "tourist" stuff to hang out with people. Though I might try to squeeze into the newly opened National Portrait gallery at the Smithsonian. Had some great company, food, and drinks.
I ended up taking the chinatown bus to NYC on Sunday night and spent Monday doing some last minute chores and visiting all my favorite places in the city. The bus had some high quality Earth, Wind, and Fire in concert videos. Made the trip such more memorable. Being here always reminds me of how much I miss it. The holiday spirit is definitely in the air. Chris and Ellen have been phenomenal, hooking me up with pretty much everything. Tomorrow night I leave DC to Buenos Aires. My big decision right now is do I stay at the hostel that has Polo lessons or the one with free massages? Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home