Wednesday, February 14, 2007

9 Hours in Miami

I had never been to Miami before so I decided that even though I love the airport so much, I would venture out into the world and see what was there. I had some errands to run downtown so I started there. I have to say I wasn't too impressed. Seemed like a pretty dead core, but I just randomly chose a place and went there. So I am pretty sure I missed some things. I definitely ended in an odd area of town. After spending way too much time trying to complete the things I wanted to in my short touch down in the US, I decided to splurge on the cab fare and go out to South Beach. Out of all the people I polled before going to Miami, South Beach was the one thing I was told I could go see in under a day. The sights were pretty cool, though I didn't really have the time or the money to enjoy it properly. It is pretty amazing what people have done to all these retro buildings though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home